The following courses are held at Chez Castillion in the beautiful Dordogne region of south-west France. Places are limited so do book early.
- Date: Saturday 6th to Friday 12th April 2019
- Host: Jane Wenham-Jones
- Venue: Chez Castillon, 7 Rue Victor Hugo, 33350 Castillon-la-Bataille, France.
- Cost: £950 per person fully-inclusive of 6 nights’ accommodation, wine and food. Excluding flights and transfers. See www.chez-castillon.com for further info.
- Details: Have you always wanted to write but never got the words down? Have you a manuscript in progress that’s ground to a halt? Would you like to pen your memoirs for the family, write a short story or try your hand at an article? Is this the year you finally start that novel? Whatever your literary dreams and aspirations, this course will aim to get you started, keep you focussed and send you home inspired to carry on.
- Programme: Workshops; individual consultations and advice; regular critiquing/feedback sessions. An inspirational setting in which to unleash your creativity and have space and peace to write.
(Day students also welcome – please ask for details)
Example daily timetable for the full courses:
- A 3-hour workshop
- 3 hours of personal writing time in the afternoon
- 1-1.5 hours of group/one-to-one chat, feedback, editing, group critique & support