The Competition is now over but thank you to all those who entered
and well done to Clare and those shortlisted.
To celebrate the launch of Jane’s new eBook, The 100 Ways to Fight the Flab – The Wannabe Guide to a Better Bottom, Jane and Chez Castillon are offering the chance to win a week-long writing course at the fantastic Southern France location in the Dordogne. See below for full details, rules and entry form.
Closing Date: 25th April 2013
Judging Panel includes:
- Morgen Bailey: author, blogger, podcaster – http://morgenbailey.wordpress.com;
- Janie Millman, co-owner of Chez Castillon, creative courses in the Dordogne – http://chez-castillon.com; and
- Jane Wenham-Jones: Author, speaker, journalist, presenter – https://janewenhamjones.wordpress.com.
To enter: Write a diet or fitness tip of your own in no more than 250 words. Entries will be judged on originality and entertainment value.
The author of the best tip will win a week’s writing course with Jane Wenham-Jones, September 28th-4th October 2013 at Chez Castillon (see http://chez-castillon.com for full description) including meals and accommodation (flights not included) – worth £875.
1) Entries should not exceed 250 words and should be the original, unpublished work of the author
2) Entries should be in English and typed.
3) Copyright will remain with the author but entrants agree to the winning and shortlisted entries being published (fully attributed) on https://janewenhamjones.wordpress.com and www.100waystofighttheflab.com and www.wannabeawriter.co.uk. Permission may be sought to feature the winner and short-listed authors on other selected sites and include their tips in a future published work.
4) Only one entry per person.
5) Each entry must be subject-headed with the official entry code ‘WRITERSBOTTOM13′.
6) The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence can be entered into.
7) Entries which fail to conform to these requirements may be disqualified.
8) Entry is free with no purchase necessary. However, it is strongly recommended that you read the book before entering, as the winning tip must be ORIGINAL – ie not already included in 100 Ways to Fight the Flab.
9) No cash prize alternative to the prizes will be offered.
10) All entries must be received no later than 25th April 2013.
11) Entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download an entry form here or complete the following form:
100 Ways to Fight the Flab Competition Entry Form
Thank you for entering, and good luck!