Click on the logo below to take you to the BroadstairsLit website…
Forthcoming events, all hosted by Jane:
- Thursday 27th September – meet Jane as she launches her latest novel, Mum in the Middle, and shares the limelight with some of our most popular and successful local authors. There will be a: book stall hosted by Waterstones Thanet; author spotlights; entertainment; live music. Jane will be joined by an exciting line-up of TBC Kent-based writers. This is a free event – email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place. Further details: email@example.com.
- Friday 19th October – Vinyl Revival with Graham Jones. Click here for details.
We are excited to announce that we are planning more events in 2018, with a number of well known and fascinating guests being lined up. In addition to the events above, we can can confirm that Peter James, Helen Lederer, and Miriam Margolyes will be among our guests – dates and further details will follow as soon as they are finalised.
- Thursday 21st June – ‘Being David Archer’ with Tim Bentinck and Sunny Ormonde (Lillian Bellamy). Click here for details.
- Friday 11th May – Extra Time with James Brown. Click here for details.
- Friday 6th April – Keep It In The Family with Hunter and Caitlin Davies. Click here for details.
- Saturday 10th March 2018 – No Cunning Plan with Tony Robinson. Click here for details.
- Friday 16th February – The Perfect Match: Romance, Prosecco, Canapes and Chocolate with Katie Fforde and Jo Thomas. Jane will be in conversation with Katie and Jo for BroadstairsLit. Click here for details.
- Sunday 28th January – first storytelling session from BroadstairsLit at the Yarrow Hotel. Click here for details.
- Thursday 25th January 2018 – BroadstairsLit presents “Supper and Chaat” with Chetna Makan. Includes three course meal and Q&A with Jane. Click here for details.
From The Broadie…
And our latest blog posts…